Here's my Card:
No process video for this one. Here's what I did:
- Started with a recollections card stock base in a limey green. Then used a pattern paper from Echo Park 6x6 collection. I used both sides of the pattern paper on this card. The carrots are the background and the green plaid is the a 3/4" band.
- I stamped the band with Olive Green Staz-On using a Studio G stamp.
- Then in black staz-on, I stamped the bunny image and the carrots. I water colored the carrots and bunny with distress ink.
- I punched the background scallop circle with a Stampin Up! punch and embossed it with a cuttlebug folder. I then inked it with distress wild honey and dried marigold.
- I popped the bunny up on foam tape. The orange twine is from Target dollar spot. The black "gems" are Black Jewel Dazzles stickers from Hot Off the Press.