Here's the card I've made:
Here's how I made this card:
- I die cut the frames on my Silhouette along with the flower
- I layered the black panel onto the chartreuse card stock both recollections.
- The bottom frame is inked with distress peacock feathers and peeled paint. I then sprinkled the image with water.
- The second frame is from Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand
- The third frame was first rubbed with Staz-On Black and the sprayed with Heidi Swap Teal color shine
- The final panel is stamped with TAC stamps. I colored in the glass with markers. I then inked the edges with peeled paint and then used a gelly roll blue glitter pen.