Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Dog
Here's a layout featuring our new papillion puppy, Doby. He is just 6 months old. This weekend, it snowed heavily and we went out with the kids to make a snow man. Doby went mad with delight, running and snuffling snow and just having a great old time. That deserved a layout so that when he's a grumpy old man sleeping under the covers (like Winny there in the picture), we can remember these sweet puppy days.



This layout was done to satisfy 3 challenges on splitcoast... the color challenge (grey, baha breeze, Kiwi kiss...), a card layout challenge, and a challenge to make a "tag punch star" technique. I don't have that punch so I used a scallop circle punch and a plain circle punch to do the same. That was a fun way to do this technique and I think it turned out really cool. I love those velum scraps from club scrap (probably going to have to resub to them eventually if I start to run out of scraps hahaha... run out!)
Used a lot of glitter glue on this one. And some way cheap snowflake sequins that I got out of the Joann's dollar spot.

No comments: