Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mojo Monday 388: The Bunny is Back

Here is a link to the blog challenge I am responding to:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/03/mojo-monday-388.html


Here's my Card:


No process video for this one.  Here's what I did:

  • Started with a recollections card stock base in a limey green.  Then used a pattern paper from Echo Park 6x6 collection.  I used both sides of the pattern paper on this card.  The carrots are the background and the green plaid is the a 3/4" band.  
  • I stamped the band with Olive Green Staz-On using a Studio G stamp.  
  • Then in black staz-on, I stamped the bunny image and the carrots.  I water colored the carrots and bunny with distress ink.
  • I punched the background scallop circle with a Stampin Up! punch and embossed it with a cuttlebug folder.  I then inked it with distress wild honey and dried marigold.  
  • I popped the bunny up on foam tape.  The orange twine is from Target dollar spot.  The black "gems" are Black Jewel Dazzles stickers from Hot Off the Press.
Enjoy!

No comments: