No process video on this one. here's what I did:
- Apply Veva stencil cream through Heidi Swap stencil to recollections cardstock
- Stamp Club Scrap Tulip stamps in staz-on on water color paper
- Water color with Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Shabby Shutters, and Peeled Paint.
- Layer watercolor paper on black card stock boarder
- Stamp the word spring with recollections alpha stamp set using Poppy Brilliance ink on velum. Sprinkle with holographic embossing powder and heat set. Trim around the velum and apply to card front.